Monday December 01, 2014
Here's what's cookin' this Holiday Season:
1. Check your local PBS listings to find when Heirloom Meals Christmas Special is airing.
2. Fun with onions! This month Heirloom Meals and the National Onion Association have teamed up. Think - onion sides. Stay tuned!!
3. There are a couple of spots in the December 7th Italian Christmas Cookie Workshop. Local Peeps joins us if you can!
4. Tune into Newschannel 13, Albany's NBC affiliate on Sunday, December 21st around 8:30-ish. Carole will be making an Umbrian Christmas Eve tradtion: Chocolate Spaghetti.
5. Here's my latest Zester Daily article: Rooted in Heritage.
Thursday November 13, 2014
Lots to report from the Heirloom Meals kitchen:
1. Check your local PBS listings to find when Heirloom Meals Thanksgiving Special is airing.
2. Potato and Turnip Gratin makes an excellent Thanksgiving side dish. Carole shares her recipe on Connecticut Style.
3. Pumpkin Cheesecake is on the menu at our house. Here's the demo and recipe.
4. There are a couple of spots left in Carole's Italian Christmas Cookie workshop on December 7th.
5. Tune into Newschannel 13, Albany's NBC affiliate on Saturday November 22nd around 8:30-ish for Carole's Red Cabbage Gratin recipe.
6. Keep your eyes open for new radio shows - we've been remiss about getting them on the site but we have some goodies to share!
Friday October 24, 2014
1. Tune into Newschannel 13, Albany's NBC affiliate on Sunday the 26th around 8:30-ish for Carole's Pumpkin Cheesecake Demo.
2. Gearing up to appear on Connecticut Style on November 7th - thinking Thanksgiving Traditions.
3. Sign up for an Italian Christmas Cookie Workshop - Sunday, December 7th - learn to make chocolate covered biscotti and pignoli cookies.
4. Read Carole's latest article in Zester Daily - Thriving on Love and Olive Oil
5. We are planning out first-ever Heirloom Meals Cooking and Storytelling Retreat - stay tuned for more details.
Friday October 24, 2014
Come spend the afternoon in the Heirloom Meals Kitchen in Stockbridge, MA, learning to make 2 traditional Italian Christmas Cookies:
- Chocolate Dipped Biscotti
Leave with a tin of pignolis and a beautiful plate of biscotti, ready to give away or share with your family.
We will have fun. We'll enjoy Christmas music in the background and we'll enjoy homemade eggnog and mulled cider while we work.
December 7th, 2014 - 1pm - 5pm $60 per person, limited to 12 participants.
Click here to pay, call 413-298-0173 to reserve your spot, or send check to Heirloom Meals, PO Box 1532, Stockbridge, MA 01262. Once you are signed up, we will send you the address and directions.