Ellie Markovitch’s “Paeo de Queijo” - Cheese Bread
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp Yuca flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Make small balls by rolling about 1 heaping tablespoon of dough in the palm of your hand. Use the extra yuca flour to prevent the dough from sticking to your hands.
- Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake in the middle of the oven for 25-30 minutes (Remember no peeking!)
- Remove from oven and serve immediately piping hot.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 16-24 mini breads