We reserve the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any content or feature of the Site or any services or products made available through the Site without notice.
We welcome you to visit the site and blog and to participate in the Comments, which are monitored by our staff. Please help us to maintain a friendly, safe and informative environment.
Monitoring and Removal of Content
We do our best to credit submissions such as recipes to our contributors, however, the nature of heirloom recipes and ideas is that they are generally a collaborative affair, which makes the original author difficult, if not impossible to trace.
We are not responsible for the similarity of any of our content or programming to any media or materials or ideas transmitted to the site. Should you send any materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that you are waiving any claim against Heirloom Meals regarding the use of such materials and ideas in the future, across any media existing or yet to be invented.
The Site is intended to be used for lawful purposes only, and only for purposes relevant to the content available through the Site. You may have the opportunity to post, transmit or otherwise make available information, opinions, ideas, images or other content on the Site. Decisions as to whether such content violates our standards may be made in our sole discretion, after we have actual notice of such posting. Without limiting our rights hereunder, we have attempted to provide guidelines to those posting on the Site. Without limitation, your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with the guidelines set forth in this section.
You may not post or transmit any material or content on or through the Site:
* that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others;
* that solicits, encourages, or promotes the use of illegal substances or activities;
* which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, derogatory, degrading, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, fraudulent or tortious, vulgar, obscene, bigoted or hateful, intimidating, profane, scandalous, pornographic, indecent or otherwise objectionable;
* that is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other proprietary right;
* that expresses or implies that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent; or
* that gives rise to civil or criminal liability, encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense or otherwise violates any local, state, or federal law.
You may not post or transmit on or through the Site:
* advertising or commercial solicitations;
* promotional materials relating to other Web site or online services which are competitive with us and/or the Site;
* software or other materials that contain so-called viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses, or other harmful or disruptive component;
* political campaign materials; chain letters; mass mailings; spam mail;
* any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or their contents; or
* any material, non-public information about a company without the proper authorization to do so.
In connection with your use of the site, you may not:
* engage in, or encourage or provide instructional materials relating to, any activity on the Site that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site such as "hacking," "cracking," "spoofing," or defacing any portion of the Site;
* harvest or collect information about site visitors without their express consent;
* use the site to defame, abuse, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others or for any fraudulent purpose;
* reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
* create a database by systematically downloading and storing site content;
* frame or mirror any part of the Site without our prior written consent;
* interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
* impersonate any person or entity, including any representative of Heirloom Meals;
* falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the site;
* modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the site; or
* remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the site