Chicken, Chorizo and Potatoes
- 2 whole boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 lbs chorizo or spicy sausage, cut into 1" pieces
- 4-5 medium potatoes, cleaned and sliced (skin on)
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp paprika
- salt and peper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss all ingredients together.
- Place in baking dish and bake for 45-60 minutes, checking a few times and turning over the ingredients to make sure they are evenly browned.
- Serve over a bed of steamed kale or swiss chard.
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 45-60 minutes
- Total time: 1+ hour
Yield: 4-6 servings.