Rioja Blanco with Fettucine with a Lobster Tomato Basil Cream Sauce
- 2-3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 20 plum tomatoes (diced with seeds and skin)
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 2 cups heavy cream (or 1 cup heavy cream and 1 cup 1/2 and 1/2)
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- Meat of 3 lobsters
- salt and pepper to taste
- parmesan cheese to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large heavy skillet. Add tomatoes and cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add the white wine and continue to sauté until wine has been cooked off.
- Add garlic and cook until aromatic.
- Add the cream and continue cooking until the cream is heated through.
- Add the basil and then toss sauce over your pasta of choice.
- I recommend making your own homemade fettuccini.
- Enjoy with a glass of Rioja Blanco!!
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 30 mintes
- Total time: 50-60 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings.