Watermelon & Feta Salad
- 1 lemon juice of 3 grapefruits
- 1-2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 tsp Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Watermelon
- Handful of Feta Cheese
- In a large bowl add: Lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, olive oil, and dijon mustard.
- Whisk all the ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Add enough salad greens to fill your bowl.
- Cut watermelon into 1 inch cubed pieces and add to salad greens.
- Sprinkle about a handful of feta cheese on top of salad. Toss salad, and serve! Enjoy!
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
Yield: serves about 5 people