- 5 Beets
- 1-2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives
- 1-2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Handful Feta Cheese
- Boil five beets for about 1 hour until tender.
- Peel beets under running water, and dice into 1-inch cubes.
- Place in beets in a bowl, and add olive oil, sea salt, chives, and balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle about a handful of feta cheese on top. Mix well to combine and Enjoy!
- I added Feta cheese, but you can also use goat cheese, or any cheese you like!
- Prep time: 25 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour +
- Total time: 1 hour & 30 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings