Tempeh with Dijon Mustard and Sauerkraut
- 2 packets Organic Tempeh
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Sauerkraut
- Heat a large skillet at medium-high heat. Add about 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Cut tempeh into slices, then slice the pieces in half again.
- Add sliced tempeh to skillet, cooking on each side until golden— about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Once golden, remove from pan and dress with Grey Poupon mustard and sauerkraut. Enjoy!
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 -12 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings