- 1 lb Scallops
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2-3 Tbsp Butter or Ghee
- Juice of One Lemon
- Wash and pat dry the scallops.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat the saute pan and add your ghee or butter.
- Add scallops and cook about 2 minutes on each side until golden but be careful not to over cook as scallops can get tough.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Deglaze pan with juice of one lemon.
- Add scallops back into pan and cover with lemon sauce.
- Serve with sautéed summer vegetables, brown rice and a side salad for a perfect summer meal.
- And Enjoy!
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 5-10 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings