- 2-3 1.5 pound lobsters (have them steamed at the fish counter to save you a step)
- 7 cups Chicken Broth (Heated)
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 cup Shallots or Onions
- 2 Cups Arborio Rice
- 1 cup White Wine
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2-3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp freshly chopped thyme
- 1/4 Tsp fresh pepper
- Remove meat from lobster, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium heat, add shallots and cook until tender.
- Stir in rice and stir until coated with oil about 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and stir until the wine is cooked off and absorbed.
- Add the broth one ladle at time, stirring constantly until the broth is absorbed.
- Continue adding broth until rice is fluffy, tender and creamy.
- Next add the parmesan, lemon juice, pepper and thyme.
- And finally, add the lobster until warm. Enjoy!!
Yield: This will serve 6-8 people