- 1 dozen eggs
- 4 celery stalks, minced
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons capers, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, minced
- 1/2 cup mayo (I use light mayo)
- I begin by placing the eggs in a medium sized pot, with enough water to completely cover the eggs. Place the pot on low heat, and boil for about 15 minutes.
- Run cool water over the eggs to hasten the cooling. Peel and slice eggs in a medium sized bowl. Mash the eggs until egg whites and yolks are well combine.
- Wash and mince about 4 stalks of celery. Toss celery into bowl and combine with eggs. Peel and mince either white or red onion, and toss into bowl. Mince about 2 tablespoons of capers, and 1 tablespoon of fresh tarragon, and toss into bowl.
- Finally add a ½ cup of light mayo to the salad, and blend all the ingredients together. I add salt and pepper to taste, and mix the salad once more. Enjoy!
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings