Cannellini Bean Burgers
- 1 can Cannellini Beans (white kidney) – I suggest Eden Organic Cannellini White Kidney Beans, No Salt Added, 15-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
- 1 bunch Scallions
- 1/4 Bunch Cilantro (approximately a handful)
- 1/4 Cup Gluten Free Oats
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Rinse cannellini beans, cilantro and scallions.
- Put beans, cilantro, scallions and all other ingredients together in a food processor, leaving stems on cilantro and using both white and green parts of scallions.
- Process until mixture comes together. Form into burgers.
- Add a little olive oil to a hot pan and pan fry burgers until they are golden in color.
- I enjoyed them with sides of roasted potatoes and asparagus.
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 patties