Pork Tenderloin with Pesto Rub
- 2 Pork Tenderloins
- 8 Garlic Cloves
- 2 cups basil gently packed
- 4 cups parsley, gently packed
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cups Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Place tenderloins on a plate. Pat dry.
- In a food processor, first process the garlic, then add in the basil and parsley, then the walnuts, cheese, salt, pepper and oil. Do not over process.
- The pesto should be light green.
- Rub the pesto all over the pork, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate over night.
- Grill the tenderloins to desired doneness. Slice to desired thickness and enjoy!!
- Prep time: 15
- Cook time: 15
- Total time: 30
Yield: Serves 4-6 as an entree, 8-10 as an appetizer.