- 2-3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 20 plum tomatoes (diced with the seeds and the skin)
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup White Wine
- 2 cups Heavy Cream (or 1 cup heavy cream and 1 cup half-an-half)
- 1/2 cup Basil, Chopped
- 3 Lobsters Meat
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Parmesan Cheese to Taste
- Heat olive oil in a large heavy skillet. Add tomatoes and cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add the white wine and continue to sauté until wine has been cooked off.
- Add garlic and cook until aromatic.
- Add the cream and continue cooking until the cream is heated through.
- Add the basil and then toss sauce over your pasta of choice.
- I recommend making your own homemade fettuccini. Enjoy!
- Prep time: 25 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 50 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings