Hans Morris’ Apple Cake (Teddie’s Apple Cake)
- 1 1/2 cup Corn Oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 cups peeled, cored, and sliced apples
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat together oil and sugar. Add eggs and beat until the mixture is creamy.
- Stir to blend. Add remaining ingredients and stir to blend.
- Turn mixture into a buttered Angel food cake pan. Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done. Serve at room temperature.
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour & 15 minutes
- Total time: 1 Hour & 40 minutes
Yield: 8-12 servings