- 6 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup soften butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free flour
- 3 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, mash six ripe bananas until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, cream sugar and softened butter until light and fluffy.
- Add 4 well-beaten eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredient, and stir until well blended.
- Grease two loaf pans and add batter. Bake at 350 for about 1hr to 1hr and 10 minutes.
- Banana Bread will be done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Enjoy!
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour & 10 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour & 30 minutes
Yield: 2 Loafs of Banana Bread