Almond Blueberry Cookies
- 2 cups flour (gluten-free)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt & Pepper
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1 cup blueberries
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt into medium sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl cream butter and sugar.
- Then add the egg to creamed mixture.
- Add whole milk, almond extract, and lemon zest to creamed mixture.
- Now stir dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
- Then fold in toasted almonds and blueberries.
- Chill dough for 30 minutes. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes.
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen cookies