Toffee Cream Surprise Dessert
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Brandy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9” X 13” baking dish with vegetable oil.
- Mix together the brown sugar, eggs, flour, pecans, and baking soda.
- Spoon the batter into the baking dish. Bake for about 25 minute or until the tester comes out clean.
- Cool for about 2 hours. The whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form and fold in the brandy.
- Break the cake into small pieces and fold into the cream.
- Spoon the mixture into a clean 9 x 13 pan and spread evenly. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, spoon into goblets and serve.
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 50 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings