Quick & Simple: Morning Smoothie
- 1 Scoop Green Vibrance
- 1 1/2 cups Fruit of your choice
- 1 Tbsp Golden Flax-meal
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- I first start with adding fruit.
- After I have added my fruit I add 1 scoop of green vibrance which is a superfood that supports nutrition, digestion, circulation and immunity through natural macronutrients.
- Next, I add about a tbsp of golden flax-meal. Flaxseeds are high in Omega 3s, antioxidants and fiber.
- And then a tbsp of chia seeds. Chia seeds are high in protein, fiber, calcium, and Omega 3s which are healthy fats.
- I then add 2 tbsp of coconut oil, water from my natural spring, and then blend!
- I promise you, it is the best way to start your day! Enjoy
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 large serving