Peach Nectar for Peachy Keen Martinis
- 10 ripe peaches form Maynard Farm
- 3 cups water
- Boil a large pot of water and put the peaches in the water for about 5 minutes until the skin is ready to peel off.
- Remove the peaches into a cold water bath to stop the cooking process. The skin should easily peel off the peach. Slice and remove pit.
- In batches, put 2 cups of sliced peaches and 1 cup of water in a blender until smooth.
- Strain and store in refrigerator until the PARTY!
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
Yield: 3 cups of Peach Nectar