Nana’s No-Fail Baked Fish
- 1lb white fish such as scrod - 1-1/2" thick
- 1 lemon, sliced into 1/4" rounds
- 2 Tbsp EVOO
- 1 Tbsp vinegar - cider or red wine
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 slice of bread, cubed and toasted (I use gluten free so Jim can eat it!!)
- 1 Tbsp Parsley, minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place lemon slices on bottom of baking dish.
- Place cleaned and dried fish on top of lemon slices.
- Mix the EVOO, vinegar, cherry tomatoes, garlic, cubed bread parsley, s and p and spread on top of fish.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes.
- Serve over mashed sweet potatoes and sauteed spinach.
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings