Nana’s Creamy Potato Salad
- 5 lbs bag organic red potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup pickle juice
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 5-6 hard boiled egg yolks
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 3-4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Paprika for Garnish
- Pickle slices, pepper strips and hard-boiled egg rounds for garnish
- Place whole potatoes in a pot. Cover with water and boil for 20-30 minutes until soft.
- Drain and run cold water over them. Peel and place in a bowl. “Mash” them lightly so you have a combo of potato chunks and mashed potatoes.
- Add your onions, celery, and parsley .
- In a separate, bowl whisk together the mayo, pickle juice, sugar and mustard. Pour over potato mixture until well coated.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mash the egg yolks and add to the potato salad until well incorporated.
- Sprinkle with paprika and garnish any way you’d like!
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 20-30 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 10-12 servings