Mary Vaughan’s Blueberry Muffins
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk - whole, low-fat or skim - whatever you have on hand 2 Tbsp parsley, minced
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups blueberries
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl cream butter and sugar.
- Then add the eggs to the creamed mixture.
- Next, add the dry ingredients to the cream mixture.
- Stir until all ingredients are blended. Finally Stir in the fresh blueberries.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Prep time: 25 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 55 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen muffins