- 1 1/4 cups Juice of 3 grapefruits
- 3 grapefruits Grapefruit slices
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Gelatin
- 2 Egg Whites
- Dissolve the sugar in the grapefruit juice over low heat.
- Dissolve the sugar in the grapefruit juice over low heat. Remove and add grapefruit slices and gelatin and put in a souffle dish.
- Let set in the freezer - about 45-60 minutes.
- Whip egg whites and fold in with the grapefruit slice mixture.
- Place back in freezer. About a half hour before serving, remove
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour & 30 minutes
Yield: 6 Servings