- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cups lemon juice
- 4 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 4 tsp celery salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tsp salt
- 6 whole boneless, skinless chicken breast (halved)
- 1 3/4 cups bread crumbs
- 1 cup butter melted
- Combine in a large bowl, add breast to sour cream mixture, cover bowl and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll breast in bread crumbs, arrange in single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- Spoon half of butter over breast.
- Bake for 45 minutes, then add rest of butter and bake for another 15 minutes until golden.
- Prep time: 15 minutes + Overnight
- Cook time: 1 hour & 10 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour & 25 minutes + Overnight
Yield: 6-8 servings