- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Garlic
- 2 cup mixed herbs, your choice (thyme, rosemary, dil, etc.)
- 1/4-1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 pound wheel of brie
- Salt & Pepper
- Mince the herbs, enough to loosely pack two cups, and add it to the garlic.
- Cut open your baguettes and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Cover with the garlic and herbs, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add slices of brie, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Wrap tightly in plastic and put in fridge overnight.
- When ready to bake, set oven to 350, and remove baguettes from plastic.
- Wrap baguettes in tin foil and bake for 10-15 minutes until toasted and brie is melted but not runny.
- Slice into 1-2 inch pieces and enjoy!
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 24 1-2 inch piece rounds