- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 1/2 cup cauliflower
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1 1/2 cup carrots
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sweet peas (thawed)
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 pound bacon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 packet Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet Italian dressing mix
- Fry the bacon until it is crispy and set aside to cool.
- Mix together mayonnaise, sour cream and both dressing mixes according to taste.
- Put in the refrigerator and chill for about a half-hour.
- In the mean time wash and chop the different vegetables into small pieces, keep separated.
- Layer the first five ingredients in a clear bowl with the lettuce on the bottom.
- Break the bacon into small pieces and layer the bacon on top of the vegetables, leave a little extra for the end.
- Next layer the dressing and the grated cheese, and sprinkle the extra bacon on top for decoration.
- Prep time: 40 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour
Yield: 15-20 people