Grilled Flank Steak with 5-Spice Rub
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp corriander
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 - 1/2 lb flank steak
- Mix together, then rub into flank steak.
- Place flank in a gallon freezer bag with any extra rub.
- Grill on stove top or outdoor grill - your choice!
- Slice the steak thinly against the grain.
- Serve with potatoes (salad or roaster new) and any other farm fresh veggies.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 - 15 minutes
- Total time: 25-30 minutes
Yield: Serves 4 generously