The icy grip of winter continues....but hope springs eternal!
Here are a few things to help welcome spring:
1. I am attending TEDx Manhattan, Changing the Way We Eat - Saturday, March 7th - I will share insights but keep an eye on my twitter and FB feeds.
2. WRITING WORKSHOP: Presented by Amy Hale-Auker/ Hosted by Heirloom Meals with a cowgirl-themed lunch at Boulderwood Farm - March 15th, 10 am - 2 pm.
3. PASTA-MAKING workshop - March 22nd, 1-5 pm.
4. I was selected as a panelist for the Smith Women's Leadership Conference, "Taking the Right Risks." March 27-28.
5. Tune in to Newschannel 13 (Albany, NY's NBC affiliate) on March 29th at 8:30-ish. THINK SPRING!!
6. SAVE the DATES: April 19th for a Spring Menu Cooking Workshop and Wine Pairing - details to come. And, June 14th for an Artisinal Sourdough Bread-making Workshop - details to come.