Roasted Asparagus Four Ways
Stacey Sanchez's Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan Directions
- clean and trim asparagus
- toss in olive oil
- place on baking dish
- top with parmesan cheese
- place in oven 350 until tender and parmesan is golden.
- our family loves veggies and loves trying new ways to eat them. i am a fan of cheese so this is the best of both worlds. even my husband likes asparagus this way!
Jo Ellen Harrison's Roasted Asparagus Directions
- hot oven - 450
- fresh asparagus on cookie sheet drizzled with olive oil
- shake to coat every now and then
- sea salt at finish
- turns it spring green and crispy but edible
- splash with balsamic
Karen Beckwith's Roasted Asparagus Directions
- Scott and I roast ours in a hot oven with the usual: Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper, olive oil. I try to make a big portion, because I love it in salad the next day.
Joanna Roche's Simple is Best Directions
- Asparagus – ends trimmed
- spread on cookie sheet in single layer
- pour 2 tablespoons olive oil over them
- season with ground pepper and sea salt
- roast in 450 degree over for 15 minutes until ends are crispy
- this was just a very simple recipe we always made with grilled dinners – great with steak or chicken.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings