- 1 Whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 Tbsp Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tbsp EVOO
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp capers, drained
- 1/4 cup Parsley for garnish
- Slice chicken breast into 8-10 thin pieces (cutlets).
- Mix flour with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour.
- Heat EVOO in large frying pan over medium/high heat.
- Cook chicken until golden on both sides.
- It is OK if some bits of brown stick to pan. Remove chicken from pan and place in a serving dish.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine. A poof of steam will release and the wine will evaporate quickly.
- Then add the capers and lemon juice. Swirl around in pan for a few seconds and pour over chicken.
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings