- 2 packages unflavored, gelatin
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 vanilla beans
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups blueberries
- In a mixing bowl, sprinkle gelatin into the milk and let sit.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream and maple syrup.
- Cut the vanilla beans down the middle, length-wise and scrape out the seeds.
- Add the pod while stirring. When small bubbles appear, remove from heat.
- Remove the pod and add the warm cream mixture to the gelatin. Then add the vanilla extract and the blueberries.
- Pour into ramekins, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12-14 ramekins