About this Item
Decorative and functional for numerous occasions, its main design is to cook and serve the perfect roast chicken! This French design allows the dish to go directly from the oven to the table. It can also be used as a beautiful centerpiece, along with the accompanying "baby chick" individual dishes.
Capacity: holds 2.8 quarts
Available in 5 colors: White, Pepper Red, Lime Green, Aubergine, and Seychelles Yellow.
• the porcelain is fired at a high temperature for strength, durability, whiteness and shock-resistance.
• it warms slowly in the oven to maximize flavor and cools slowly on the table to keep the food hot while serving.
• the non-porous porcelain stays bacteria-free and is oven, microwave, dishwasher and freezer-safe.
• made with an environmentally-friendly manufacturing process from their own clay, recycling heat, wind, water and power.
• a favorite of Michelin-starred chefs
There is no question why we love Revol products. It is a company that was founded in 1789 in Rhone Valley, France and is still operated by the same family for 11 generations - talk about family tradition!! Here’s how it all began:
A WALK WITH DESTINY... FROM EARTHENWARE TO PORCELAIN
On a Sunday walk after a series of violent storms, two brothers, Joseph-Marie and François Revol, noticed some unusual white streaks. For these specialists, there was no doubt they had found a deposit of kaolin. The region was already producing the red sandstone used by potters and tile makers. The Revol brothers' discovery led to the manufacture of much harder-wearing white stoneware and to the establishment of the REVOL factory in Ponsas, later transferred to Saint-Uze. There followed a succession of stoneware and “terre d'acier” pottery. A few years later, the REVOL factory developed a non-porous formula that could be enameled in various colors, which went on to become the benchmark of fine porcelain.
Size: 13.5"L x 8.8"W x 3"D
Weight: 3 lbs