- 1 lb ground turkey (can also use grass fed beef)
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 slice whole grain bread soaked in 1/4- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 Tbsp Minced Parsley
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup pecorino romano OR parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375
- Mix all ingredients together until well-blended. Roll into balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 20-30 minutes until nicely browned, checking and turning as you go.
- Use your own sauce or a jar but make sure no sugar added!
- Add turkey balls to sauce and heat. Serve over whole wheat spaghetti.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20-30 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings