Simple Lemon Syrup
- 4 cups organic cane sugar
- 4 cups water
- A few Lemons Zest
- 3 cups Fresh Lemon Juice
- Simple syrup is simple - it’s one part sugar to one part water.
- Cook sugar, water and lemon zest over medium-high heat until sugar is dissolved and water boils.
- Remove and let cool. Add lemon juice and store in refrigerator until the PARTY!
- I tried about 1/2 cup of syrup with the liter bottle that comes with the Sodastream and it seemed to do the trick - YUM.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
Yield: Makes 4 cups of simple syrup