Savory Sauteed Shrimp a la Jen
- 2 lbs peeled, deveined, cleaned and dried
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoons Rosemary, minced
- 1/4 cup Parsley, minced
- 1-2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Parsley, minced (for garnish)
- 1/4 cup Capers
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon Zest
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Lemon Juice
- Toss the shrimp with the garlic, rosemary, parsley, crushed red pepper, capers, olive oil, lemon zest and salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat butter until foaming in a large skillet, add the shrimp and saute until cooked about 5 minutes.
- Pour into your serving bowl, toss with lemon juice and garnish with parsley.
- Can be served hot of the stove or at room temperature.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes
Yield: Serves 4-6 as an appetizer.