- Rib Roast (I wanted one that served 10 people, so the rule of thumb is 1 rib, per 2 people.)
- 4-6 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Rosemary, minced
- 1/2 tsp Pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 Tbsp Coarse Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix all the seasonings together to form a paste and them rub all over fat side of beef.
- Roast for 45 minutes to brown and then lower oven to 325-350 for another 2 1/2 hours
- Use a thermometer to test for doneness. We like a selection of well to medium rare.
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 3 hours & 15 minutes
- Total time: 3 & 1/2 hour
Yield: Serves 10 people