Pasta with Tuna and Artichoke Hearts
- 2- 13.5 oz cans Artichoke Hearts
- 1 jar Tonnino Tuna Filets with Oregano in Olive Oil
- 1/2 Vidalia Onion, chopped
- 1 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- 1-2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1-2 Tbsp Cilantro, minced
- 1/4 -1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 lb Penne Pasta or pasta of your choice
- Boil water and cook pasta.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil. Add onions and saute until translucent
- Add artichokes (I cut them into halves and quarters), then tuna, garlic and cilantro. Saute on medium flame until tuna and artichokes are heated.
- Deglaze the pan with some white wine.
- Add the heavy cream.
- By now, you pasta should be done. Drain it and then add it to your sauce.
- Toss with parmesan cheese and Enjoy!!