- 4 ears fresh corn, shucked and corn cut off cob
- 4 farm fresh eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 6 Tbsp Organic Sugar
- 1/2 Stick Butter, Softened
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a square 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor for about 3-5 minutes until corn is nicely blended while still retaining some texture.
- Pour into baking pan and bake until golden brown, about 35-45 minutes.
- Cool and serve warm as a side or as dessert.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 35-45 minutes
- Total time: 45-55 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings