Corn and Kale Salad
- 8-10 stalks Kale, stems removed and leaves cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 3-4 ears of leftover corn, kernels removed
- 2-3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp minced tarragon
- pepper to taste
- Place kale in your serving bowl. Sprinkle sea salt all over kale and massage into the kale for 1-2 minutes. The massaging is what really helps to tenderize the kale.
- Sprinkle with the lemon juice and set aside.
- When ready to serve. Heat up butter in a skillet, add corn and sauté until warm and beginning to brown slightly.
- Add tarragon and the toss in with the kale. And enjoy!!
Yield: 6-8 servings