Chicken Breast Cacciatore
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup minced parsley
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix the EVOO, garlic, paprika and 1/4 cup parsley in a small bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish and spread 2 Tbsp of the olive oil mixture on top of the breasts.
- Add the remaining olive oil mixture to the diced tomatoes and then pour over top.
- Place in middle of the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Top with remaining parsley and serve over brown rice with a side salad.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- Total time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings