- Quart Blueberries, washed
- 1 Lime Juice
- Simple Syrup 1/2 cup water and 2/3 cup sugar
- Make your syrup by combining sugar and water in saucepan over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Put syrup and blueberries in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Put mixture into ice cream maker and follow instructions of your machine.
- Mine processes for about 30 minutes and then it is ready to set up in the freezer for a couple of hours.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 35 minutes
- Total time: 3+ hours
Yield: 6-8 servings